This is a great event for any grade 12 student who is considering attending the Nelson or Castlegar campus next year. Registration on that night is free! See counsellors if you have any questions.
Explore Selkirk College!
Selkirk College, Castlegar Campus will be opening our doors to the public on Wednesday, November 8th from 4:00 to 6:30pm.
This is an opportunity for high school students (all grades), parents, friends, teachers and the general public to come see what programs and services are available at Selkirk. Everyone is welcome!
ALL Selkirk program areas from ALL campuses will be represented at this event.
What to Expect
- Interactive and informative program displays
- Faculty from all program areas to talk with
- Info on scholarships and financial aid
- Help with your application (application fees will be waived at this event!)
- Campus tours
- Awesome prizes, including tuition certificates, gift cards and much more!
Free Application Fee
Selkirk is waiving the $38 application fee for those who apply at this event!
For more information go to selkirk.ca/open-house
To sign up for the grad email list to receive important information, click on the "Grad Email List Serve" link below