1. We still need Grand March committee volunteers.
2. Coupon books cancelled due to lack of businesses. Grad fees are set at $160.00. Please pay the office. (If you have volunteer credits, the office will know the discounted amounts by Monday, February 15th.)
3. Grocery gift cards on sale now. Orders due in office by Feb. 15th.
4. Looking for a Grade 11 parent interested in coordinating the Grade 11 parent volunteers on Grad weekend. They can contact anyone from the Grad Parent Executive if they are interested.
5. Thank you to all who participated in the Burger & Beverage last Sunday. We made $3000.00!! Thanks to all the businesses that donated items as well.
6. Next big fundraiser will be Ford Drive 4UR community coming up in April - details to follow shortly.
7. Talent show is April 7th at the Capitol Theatre. Auditions are being held this week if any students are interested in taking part.
8. FYI, the special grad edition of the yearbook is complimentary courtesy of your Grad Committee.
Next grad committee meeting is March 10th at 7:00 pm
(LVR multipurpose room). Come and get involved!
To sign up for the grad email list to receive important information, click on the "Grad Email List Serve" link below