Thursday, April 14th.
Block order: 3344
Good morning LVR,
Reminder of the time changes for blocks today they are as follows and will be shown on lvtv throughout the day.
8:40-9:30 Period 3
9:40-10:30 Period 3
10:40- 11:30 Period 4
11:40-12:30 Period 4
12:30- 1:00 lunch
1:00 go to period 4, for attendance
Teachers will accompany students to Shaun Boothe performance. Classes will not will called down.
1. Reminder that the student course selection process starts next week in the library. Classes will be called down according to teacher sign up schedules. Paper copies of the course request form will be handed out to students in class. Please return these, completed, when you do your course selection in the library next week. See our lvr website (http://www.lvr.sd8.bc.ca/) for more information.
2. Kurama sushi is looking for a part time prep/dishwasher. If you are interested please drop off your resume at the restaurant at 491 baker street. for more info call 250-352-5353.
3. If you haven't already purchased a yearbook, you still have time to order one! Yearbooks are a great investment and provide you with hours of laughs later in life! You'll look back at all the high school shenanigans and funny clothing and hairstyles of your past. Cheap entertainment for $40.00.
4. The Capitol Theatre is holding auditions for this year's Summer Youth Production, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" on Sunday, April 17th. Please contact the Capitol Theatre Box Office to book an audition time, or for more information about the program at (250)-352-6363.
5. Send us your best group selfies! The yearbook club would like you to send in your best group selfies for possible inclusion in the yearbook. Serious or silly, it's all good! Get your friends together and start posing! Email them to email@example.com or send them to Ryan Cavicchi on Facebook.
6. Are you getting stressed out about getting your Grad volunteer hours? Rotary Interact has the solution, come and help at our bottle drive on April 23rd from 10:00 to 3:00 meet at the Nelson Bottle depot. There is a sign up sheet at the office. For more info email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org"
7. There's a Parent Course Selection Information Night for current Grade 10's and 11's at 7:30 pm in the Multi-Purpose Room and Rm 207.
8. The first annual Law day will be happening in nelson on April 23rd from 10:00 to 2:00. There will be multiple demonstrations by the Nelson City Police. AND FREE FOOD!!! Come and Check it out!
9. LVR is proud to announce the arrival of our Blended Learning Centre in Com 014. The BLC is for students who are doing DL courses, or who need some extra support to get coursework completed. Welcome to Ms. Jackie Zelt who is our new blended learning teacher.
10. The baseball team won a doubleheader in Spirit Lake Idaho on Tuesday. winning game one 9 -2 and winning game two 9- 5. the next action for the team is this weekend at butler park in trail at the J. L. Crowe tournament.
All team players see Mr. Mace today