Wednesday, May 11th
Block order: 1122
1. The LVR mountain bike team ride has been changed to Tomorrow at 5:00. Please meet in the mountain station parking lot at 5:00pm sharp!
2. Feel like shooting something with arrows? If you do, come on out to archery after school in the gym today.
3. Grand march tickets are available to purchase on May 18th and 19th at Lunch and After school In the Multi-Purpose room. Grad fees must be paid before grads can purchase Grand March tickets. Each grad receives 2 free tickets, and can purchase 4 more tickets for $10.00 each. You cannot reserve tickets, you must pay for your additional tickets on these dates.
There will be an opportunity to purchase additional tickets after each grad has had the chance to book their first 6 seats. The next selling date will be announced soon.
4. Attention Grad Committee members: there is a quick meeting at afternoon break with Ms. Malloff in the office this afternoon.
5. Jonesy's Term 1 photography class: if you are interested in submitting photos for the digital arts showcase on June 7th at LVR, please come and talk to jones.
6. Hey grads: The schedule for grad weekend is posted on the office counter. Please tell your parents this schedule will also be posted on the LVR website and to watch for updates!
7. Heather Grant, Tango instructor extraordinaire, has a film showing at the civic theatre on May 29th at 4 pm. It is a look at a 50 year career and boasts sublime dancing. If you are interested in tickets she is offering a deal to students who pre buy tickets. Contact email@example.com or call 250 505-0109.
8. A youth soccer team is looking for someone to film games for the team this coming weekend. There may be a small pay honorarium involved. If you are interested, please contact Kerry Dyck for more details, his email and phone number are available at the front office.
9. There are a lot of overdue library books. Check the back cover of your books to see the due dates - return or renew anything overdue as soon as possible.
10. A week at the YES Camp is a summer experience like no other and have the adventure of a lifetime! See your counsellors for more information. if you are interested, fill out an application form by May 17th
11. Grads-please note that the 2016 Graduation Ceremony "Say Somethings" are now available online. Go to our LVR website under Grad Bulletin to find the online form. Say Somethings are what will be said about you as you cross the stage at the 2016 Commencement Ceremony. For more information, or to pick up a paper copy, see Ms. Malloff. Due date for Say Somethings is Friday, May 20th.