Monday, October 31st
Block rotation: 1234
1. reminder about the upcoming Aboriginal Education open house tomorrow from 5:00 to 8:00pm at Trafalgar. All families are welcome!
2. Teen Time at the Nelson Library: Make a Sculpey Dragon! Taught by Sage from 3:30 to 4:30pm on Thursday.
3. Please note that due to recent media alerts regarding clown threats, students are being asked to avoid clown masks and costumes at school this year. We appreciate your cooperation, and hope everyone will have a safe and happy Halloween.
4. Do you have an overdue book from the LVR library? Check out the overdue list posted outside the library.
5. Grads drop by the office to pick up your presold grocery cards and a Purdy's Chocolate brochure. Purdy's orders can be placed via paper order form or online - the brochure has details for both. Paper order forms must be handed in to the office and online orders completed by 4pm Friday November 25.
6. Congratulations to the LVR swim team on qualifying for Provincials. Good luck in Kamloops! Also, practices for the swim team will continue this week Tomorrow and Thursday.
7. Congratulations to the Senior Girls Volleyball team. They went undefeated in 6 matches at a tournament in Trail and brought home first place. Excellent play by all members and outstanding efforts from setter Hanna Quinn, captain Lexy Bobby and middle blocker Bryce Winters.
8. Student ambassadors or interested leadership students. Join the next student ambassador training with Stacie Rae Brown, who is offering a workshop on how to be a healthy mentor on November 22nd. see Ms. Terlingen to sign up.
The lunch special in the Landing today is pizza.