Wednesday, November 9th
Block rotation: 3344
1. Students part of SAGA group, you are meeting this week tomorrow at lunch. See Ms. Terlingen if you want more info.
2. Would all Grad 2017 Committee Members please meet with Ms. Malloff at morning break today in the office.
3. Grads drop by the office to pick up your presold grocery cards and a Purdy's Chocolate brochure. Purdy's orders can be placed via paper order form or online - the brochure has details for both. All orders must be handed in or completed online by 4pm Friday November 25.
4. Reminder to jazz band members that you have a full rehearsal at 11:45 today.
5. The medical practitioner will be here today from 10:45 to 12:15. If you'd like to make a confidential appointment please see Robin Sheppard in the counselling area.
6. Attention all International Students: you have a meeting today at lunch in room 200. Food will be provided.
7. Any girls new to LVR interested in an indoor rock climbing event on November 23, please see Ms. Terlingen for more info and to sign up.
8. Grads in GT with Ms. Terlingen or Mr. Machado, make sure to sign up for your December 13th presentation, see counsellors for time availability.