Tuesday, November 8th
Block rotation: 3412
1. Students part of SAGA group, you are meeting this week at lunch on Thursday. See Ms. Terlingen if you want more info.
2. GT 12 students with Ms. Terlingen, the make-up work session is rescheduled for Thursday at lunch.
3. Grads drop by the office to pick up your presold grocery cards and a Purdy's Chocolate brochure. Purdy's orders can be placed via paper order form or online - the brochure has details for both. All orders must be handed in or completed online by 4pm Friday November 25.
4. School photos are in, please go to the office to claim yours.
5. The medical practitioner will be here tomorrow from 10:45 to 12:15. If you'd like to make a confidential appointment please see Robin Sheppard in the counselling area.
6. Attention all International Students: you have a meeting tomorrow at lunch in room 200. Lunch will be provided.
7. Any girls new to LVR interested in an indoor rock climbing event on November 23, please see Ms. Terlingen for more info and to sign up.
8. Grads in GT with Ms. Terlingen or Mr. Machado, make sure to sign up for your December 13th presentation, see counsellors for time availability.
9. Grade 12 students taking GT with Mr. Machado. There will be no meeting today. However check your email tonight as there will be a new schedule with meeting times based on your individual spare block or a time if you don't have one.