1. Emergency soccer meeting today at lunch in room 300. The senior boys need to decide whether they want to attend provincials. All players must attend right at the start of lunch.
2. GT 12 students with Ms. Terlingen come at lunch today for a make-up seminar in room 106, laptops will be available.
3. Would all of the students who are participating in the RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Association) camp please meet with Ms. Malloff at lunch in the Office for an update.
4. Anyone in student council who wanted to help nominate youth for the 2016 sustainability leadership award meet in the library at lunch
5. Grads drop by the office to pick up your presold grocery cards and a Purdy's Chocolate brochure. Purdy's orders can be placed via paper order form or online - the brochure has details for both. All orders must be handed in or completed online by 4pm Friday November 25.
6. Photos are in! Please go to the office to claim yours.
7. The medical practitioner will be here on Wednesday from 10:45 to 12:15. If you'd like to make a confidential appointment please see Robin Sheppard in the counselling area.
8. Attention all International Students: you have a meeting on Wednesday at lunch in room 200. Lunch will be provided.
9. Any girls new to LVR interested in an indoor rock climbing event on November 23, please see Ms. Terlingen for more info and to sign up.
10. On Thursday from 3:30 to 4:30, there will be a Fibre Craft Club meeting at the Nelson Public Library. Bring a stitching project or start one there.
11. Grads in GT with Ms. Terlingen or Mr. Machado, make sure to sign up for your December 13th presentation, see counsellors for time availability.
12. Students part of SAGA group, you are meeting this week at lunch on Thursday. See Ms. Terlingen if you want more info.