Friday, November 18th
Block rotation: 2143
1.Attention all LVTV students: There will be a MANDATORY
meeting for all cast and crew at lunch on Wednesday.
2. All students going on the Made for Trades Day please meet in
front of the office at 9 am. Mr Konken will be involved with taking
you to Selkirk College.
3. Attention Ab Ed students: please join Toni at lunch today down
at the Lakeside park Rotary shelter for a wild meat feast!
Mr. Machado will be firing up the grill starting at 11:30 and the
event will end at 1:00. Please check with your block 1 and 4
4. Students in Ms. Terlingen's GT come to room 106 for a working
lunch. Make sure you have picked up your next assignment and
presentation time. Students who can't make lunch please meet in
period 3 or afterschool today in the counselling area.
5. Just a reminder that today is the first Freedom Quest meeting
at lunch in 205. Pizza will be provided and all are welcome!
6. On November 25-27 the LVR Drama Department presents
George Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion" .Tickets are 8.00$ and are
available at Cowans Office Supply. The performances will take
place in the LVR Courtyard Theatre, evening shows are at 7pm
with a Matinee on the 26th at 2pm.
7. Students in the 24 hour writing contest must be in the library
by 12 pm to start the contest. If you have not handed in your
permission forms to Ms. Kroker then you need to hand them in to
8. Baseball players are reminded that winter practices start
on Sunday November 20th at 6pm in the gym.
9. The next GRAD grocery card fundraiser is now on.
Order forms are available at the office, the LVR Parent of Grad
2017 Facebook page or the Grad page on the school webpage.
All orders and money are due to the office by Wednesday Nov. 30.
10. Are you interested in RC Cars? Want to build, race or design
a car? Now you can! Come see Kathy in Room 205 for more
information about the RC CLUB!
11. Attention all Cast members of Pygmalion, instead of rehearsing
in the LVR theatre today you are to walk down to the Capitol Theatre
after school to get your costumes, we will return to LVR afterwards
to finish our rehearsal.