Thursday, November 10th
Block rotation: 1122
1. Reminder that today’s blocks are adjusted for the Remembrance Day Assembly at 11:15 until 11:45 am. Please do not bring your cellphones, and remove hats in the Gym. All students on spares who are in the building are expected to attend. Here is the revised schedule for the assembly:
Period 1 8:40 - 9:50
Period 1 10:05 - 11:15
Assembly 11:15 - 11:45
Lunch 11:45 - 12:35
Period 2 12:35 - 1:45
Period 2 2:00 - 3:10
Dismissed at 3:10.
2. Grade 9 immunization consent forms are due in NOW. Please return your forms to the office ASAP.
3. The next GRAD grocery card fundraiser is now on. Order forms are available at the office, the LVR Parent of Grad 2017 Facebook page or the Grad page on the school webpage. All orders and money are due to the office by Wednesday Nov. 30.
4. Reminder that there is a Rotary Interact Meeting today at 11:40. Please meet at the office to see which room is available.
5. Any girls new to LVR interested in an indoor rock climbing event on November 23, please see Ms. Terlingen for more info and to sign up.
6. Grads in GT with Ms. Terlingen or Mr. Machado, make sure to sign up for your December 13th presentation, see counsellors for time availability.
7. Reminder that there is a Grad Bake sale on Nov. 18th at the Baker St. Craft Faire, Best Western. We need as many Grads to participate as possible. For more information, please see the bulletin board in the Multi-Purpose Room. Al proceeds will go to support Grad 2017.
8. Canadian Parents for French Annual General Meeting and Delicious Crepe Night, 7-9 pm, Tuesday, November 22nd Trafalgar Middle School Foods Room (basement floor). Come out and have a crepe. Here are three benefits of families joining Canadian Parents for French. You will:
* Meet other families who have children studying French
* Learn how CPF-Nelson supports French-language education in Nelson
* Discuss possible participation in French-language Exchange Program in the Summer of 2017