Monday, June 5th
Block rotation: 1234
1. There will be a grad meeting on WEDNESDAY during flex time. All grads need to attend this meeting. Following this, there will be one last Grand March practice in the gym. Ms. Kidd will have the final alphabetical list of walking partners. If you have not yet signed up, but are wanting to attend the event, YOU MUST TALK TO HER! If you are not on the list you WILL NOT be allowed to attend Grand March.
2. Valedictorian speeches at lunch in the MP room right away-grads come and listen and then vote for your Valedictorian today!
3. A huge congratulations to the Sr Girls Soccer Team on winning the Bronze Medal at Provincials! Special acknowledgement to captain McKenna Bennett for her leadership both on and off the field and to on field captain Emma Wheeldon for her unwavering determination! Also hands up for keeper Hanna Quinn and her solid defensive line who only conceited one goal all tournament! Goal scorers Friday were: Shianne and Grace. and the goal scorers in the Bronze medal game on Saturday were Sofia and Emily. The team would like to send out a sincere thanks to all the staff and students who came down and supported them.
4. Book club members, your final meeting is on Thursday. It's the final meeting, so make sure you're there.
5. BC Transit has dropped off bus passes for grads only. They are valid for two days in June and can be picked up in the office.
6. Do you want to know more about the risks of opioid drug use and how to reduce risks? There will be a panel presentation this Wednesday, June 7th at 7 pm in the LVR Gym for students, parents, and community members. Hear from a former fentanyl user, from the NPD, a parent perspective, and from the health authorities. A Q & A session will follow.
7. there is an important mountain bike team meeting today at lunch in room 012 for all attending the Year end panorama trip.