Wednesday, June 21st
Block rotation: 2211
1. Reminder to Jazz Band students that all your sheet music must be turned in by the end of Thursday's classes. All school instruments need to be returned as well, unless you've made special arrangements with Mr. Bullen.
2. All International students, staff and friends are invited to a farewell gathering to say goodbye to those students that are returning to their home countries. If you are interested, you can join them in room 207 at 11:30 tomorrow to share some cake and friendly words. (see Tanis if you wish to write messages in advance).
3. All grads who won scholarships please come to the thank you letter writing session today from 11:20 to 12:25 in the library.
4. The final exam schedule has posted outside the office, on the trophy case and in the library. It is also on the LVR website on the home page.
5. The International Ambassador Program is inviting 20 or so students to be part of the program beginning September 1st. They are looking for students who are interested in the 4 credit Global Intercultural Program, or who have travelled on the China or India trips, and who are interested in welcoming and supporting our new International students. You can earn volunteer hours. There will be a meeting today at 11:30 in room 207.
6. All library books should be back to the library by this Friday and all textbooks need to be back by next Thursday. The following students also need to see Ms. Martin: Ayden Skea, Riley Parks, Dani Snell, Ben Goeppner, Noah Gaffran, and Bryce Plandin.
7. Global and Intercultural Studies 12 registration is now open. This OTT face-to-face & online course runs September 2017 to March 2018. This incredible course offers opportunities for intercultural skill development, travel, service learning, scholarship opportunities and career and job placement benefits. . For more info and to register go to www.sd8.bc.ca