Friday, June 10th
Block rotation: 1234
1. Congratulations to all Grads! Have a safe and happy weekend.
2. The medical professional will have the Wellness Clinic open on Wednesday, June 15th from 10:45 to 12:15. She is able to diagnose regular medical conditions, write or refill prescriptions, supply condoms and morning after pills, make referrals to specialists and provide mental health support. This will be her last visit until the fall. Please see Robin in the counselling area if you'd like to make an appointment.
3. Erica Dee a LVR graduate from 2005 is offering a 5 day camp that will cover singing, rapping, writing songs, free-styling, improvising, DJing, producing beats, recording & performing. this will take place from August 22nd to 26th for ages 15 to 17, cost for all 5 days is 200$. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to register.
4. Still looking for a summer job? There is an opportunity to work at a tree nursery in Proctor this summer. For more information please contact Tucker Anderson at (250)-509-1669 or email@example.com.
5. The grad class of 2016 is building a time capsule that will be opened at a class reunion in the future. Bring your contributions to Prom, everything must be respectful and appropriate. Please note that you will not be getting your contribution back. The grad class is also making a memory book. Take a few minutes to complete a page, the book will be available in the hallway at Prom.
6. This weekend at the civic theater The Jungle book is playing until Monday when the theater is closed for the day and resumes again on tuesday. On Wednesday "Here Come The Videofreex" is playing followed by "the Lobster" on Thursday. For show times and more info please visit www.civictheatre.ca.
7. There will be a two day Standard First Aid course in Nelson on Monday and Tuesday, July 4 & 5. This Canadian Red Cross course is recognized across the country, includes CPR-C and certification is good for three years. The focus is on injury prevention and being prepared to act if something goes wrong. Cost is $175 and includes a full colour book and all materials. For more information or to register contact Darcey Lutz: firstname.lastname@example.org.