Monday, January 9th
Block rotation: 1234
1. The Sr. Boys Basketball team would like to thank everyone who helped out and came out to support the team this weekend. The Bombers opened the tournament with a 84-60 win over Nakusp, then they beat Kimberley 67-64 and lost a hard fought final to the #7 ranked Single A team in BC, Osoyoos, 76-57. Players of the Game were, Alan Jin, Jona Caney, Leo Weiss and Eamon Studer.
2. Selkirk College is hosting a career fair for interested grade 11 & 12 students on January 13 from 9:45 to 1:30 at Mary hall. Lunch will be provided if you are interested please see a councillor to sign up.
3. The due date for sending grad baby photos has been changed to before spring break. Please send your baby photos to email@example.com
4. The medical practitioner will be changing her dates to every second Thursday this year. Her first day at LVR for 2017 will be on the 12th from 10:45 to 12:15. Please see Robin Sheppard in the counselling area if you'd like to book an appointment.
5. Grads! It's time to book your Grad photo appointment for cap and gown. Bookings are made online on the LVR website under "GRAD Bulletin 'Grad Committee' Photos. Please book now as appointments will be filling up quickly. Photo dates run Feb 7th to Feb 10th. Elementary School group photo bookings have been done in advance, and will take place on the dates and times specified on the Grad Photo page.
6. Anyone interested in joining the Mountain bike academy come to room 012 at lunch on Tuesday.