Wednesday, January 4th
Block rotation: 4433
1. An important message for Mr. Studer's Block 3 Law 12 class. Court has been cancelled for this afternoon. Block 3 is to report to Room103 for class. Block 2 Law 12, court is still on for Tomorrow Morning.
2. Students in Ms. Terlingen's GT 12 class need to have their final work in by this Friday. Join in counselling on Thursday or Friday for one on one help or to review your folder.
3. Selkirk College is hosting a career fair for interested grade 11 & 12 students on January 13 from 9:45 to 1:30 at Mary hall. Lunch will be provided if you are interested please see a councillor to sign up.
4. ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE ARCHERY CLUB, OR WANNA' BE MEMBERS OF THE ARCHERY CLUB: due to today's staff meeting, there will not be an archery session this week. Sessions will resume NEXT Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:00.
5. The due date for sending grad baby photos has been changed to before spring break. Please send your baby photos to email@example.com
6. This week at the library they have the first in a series of life skills workshops. Rob Rolleman, a renowned counselor, is coming to talk about RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. This will be an informal talk while eating pizza! Free event, no registration required. Tomorrow from 7:00 to 8:30pm at the Nelson Library.
7. A reminder to baseball players: winter practices resume Sunday January 8th at 6:00pm in the LVR gym.