Tuesday, January 10th
Block rotation: 1234
1. Grads! It's time to book your Grad photo appointment for cap and gown. Bookings are made online on the LVR website under "GRAD Bulletin 'Grad Committee' Photos. Please book now as appointments will be filling up quickly. Photo dates run Feb 7th to Feb 10th. Elementary School group photo bookings have been done in advance, and will take place on the dates and times specified on the Grad Photo page.
2. GT 12 students with Ms. Terlingen who are presenting on January 17th make sure to attend one of the mandatory practice presentation seminars Tuesday or Thursday at lunch in room 205.
3. The Sr. Boys Basketball team would like to thank everyone who helped out and came out to support the team this weekend. The Bombers opened the tournament with a 84-60 win over Nakusp, then they beat Kimberley 67-64 and lost a hard fought final to the #7 ranked Single A team in BC, Osoyoos, 76-57. Players of the Game were, Alan Jin, Jona Caney, Leo Weiss and Eamon Studer.
4. Selkirk College is hosting a career fair for interested grade 11 & 12 students on January 13 from 9:45 to 1:30 at Mary hall. Lunch will be provided if you are interested please see a councillor to sign up.
5. The due date for sending grad baby photos has been changed to before spring break. Please send your baby photos to email@example.com.
6. The medical practitioner will be changing her dates to every second Thursday this year. Her first day at LVR for 2017 will be on the 12th from 10:45 to 12:15. Please see Robin Sheppard in the counselling area if you'd like to book an appointment.
7. There will be a Student council meeting today at lunch in Studer’s room. Everyone is welcome!
8. There will be a SAGA meeting at lunch on Thursday, January 12 at lunch in the textiles room. All are welcome.
9. The LVR Parent Advisory Council (PAC) Jan meeting is Mon. Jan 16th 7pm at LVR
All LVR parents make up the PAC and all are invited to attend and put forward any agenda items. A monthly principal's report at PAC meetings highlights what is happening and being planned in the school. This Jan. meeting also includes some visioning around the LVR School Growth Plan.
If you would like to be on the PAC email list, have questions, or have agenda items please email firstname.lastname@example.org