Tuesday, February 28th
Block rotation: 1234
1. Attention Ab Ed students: please see Toni TODAY if you are interested in going Ice-fishing. There are only 10 spots available and it is first come, first served. You would miss all day tomorrow, so make sure you get permission from you teachers beforehand. On Thursday, there will be a Leatherwork workshop.
2. The rec leadership students will be having a bake sale celebrating international women's day on march 7th and 9th. There wil also be cooked food served, selling of the SHARE cookbook all profits go to the women for women international organization, and an info booth from the nelson woman's centre.
3. RC Club is meeting today at 11:35 in the Media Arts lab.
4. If you haven't bought this year's yearbook, then now is the time to buy! It's $45 until March 17th but after spring break it's $50. Please pay to the office and you can get it around June.
5. There will be a block rotation change on March 7th: It will be a double block day: 3344. A reminder that there are no classes on March 8th.
6. The grad talent show auditions start today and go on untill March 3. Put your name up on the signup sheet in the office. You can do anything! This is open to any grade so please sign up. This is a grad fundraiser so the more participation the better our grad will be. If anyone is looking to help out backstage please contact Lucy Carver-Brennan or Sage Cowan.
7. Healthy Action Team there is a meeting at 11:35 on Thursday in Room 205.
8. If any students are interested in taking the Food Safe certification, come and see Ms. Nazaroff at the cafeteria. The course will run 8:40-3:15 on Thursday March 9 and costs $85 per student.
9. A Golden Opportunity for students wanting to travel to China this summer:15 Students will be able to travel to Fuzhou (Foo Joe) China for an amazing cultural experience from July 14th to 23rd. Students are responsible for their flight and spending money only. If you are interested, please email Sandy Prentice or see Tanis in the International Office before Mar. 15th.
10. The Sr Boys Basketball team play their last game of the season tonight at 5:00 in the Hangar.