Tuesday, February 21st
Block rotation: 4321
1. The medical practitioner is here this Thursday from 10:45 - 12:15. To make an appointment please see Robin in the counselling area.
2. A Reminder to Jazz Band and Concert Band students selling gift cards, that your orders are due today and need to be into the office.
3. The grad talent show auditions are on February 28 to March 3. Put your name up on the signup sheet in the office. You can do anything! This is open to any grade so please sign up. This is a grad fundraiser so the more participation the better our grad will be. If anyone is looking to help out backstage please contact Lucy Carver-Brennan or Sage Cowan.
4.Grad grocery card fundraiser deadline has been extended to tomorrow. More orders are needed to meet our fundraising goals. Order forms and money are due to the office by 3:30.
5. Attention all grads: the New Schedule for grad photos is as follows: Today - re-scheduled Buddy Photos, Tomorrow - Cap and Gown re-scheduled, Thursday - Cap and Gown re-scheduled.
6. All grade 11 and 12 students: There is a Selkirk Career and Education fair on March 7th at the Castlegar campus. Any interested grade 11 or 12 students please, email Ms. Kidd, see Ms. Kidd or sign up on the sheet in the counselling office. Anyone interested must be signed up before Feb 24th. If there are any grade 10's who are really keen, there may be space available, see Ms. Kidd for more details.
7. if you haven't bought this year's yearbook, then now is the time to buy! It's $45 until March 17th but after spring break it's $50. Please pay to the office and you can get it around June.
8. Tue Feb 21st is the second to last time you can watch the Sr. Boys Basketball team play this year. They will be hosting Creston at 4:15 in the Hangar.
9. Creative Writing Club at the Nelson Library! Author Raya Liebich will be teaching you to write Science Fiction - all are welcome. Free, drop-in, no registration required. on Thursday, February 23rd from 3:30 to 5pm.
10. RC Club is back! You will meet Tuesday at 11:35 in the Media Arts Room.
11. There will be a block rotation change on March 7th: It will be a double block day: 3344. A reminder that there are no classes on March 8th.
12. A reminder to all students that Wednesday is pink shirt day, wear a pink shirt on Wednesday to show your support for anti-bullying.
13. There will be an MANDATORY LVTV meeting today at lunch.