Friday, December 9th
Block rotation: 3412
1.All week candy grams will be for sale outside the multi-purpose room. They will be a 1.50 and all proceeds will go to the salvation army. Make sure to send your friends a candy cane!
2.Attention everyone and anyone interested in archery. The first Archery Club "get together" will be Wednesday from 3:30-5:00. Everyone is welcome and your own equipment is not necessary.
3. Freedom Quest is happening Today at lunch in 205. As usual there will be pizza!!! Hope to see you then!!!
4. Come on out to the Civic Theater on December 10th and watch Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. dress up as your favourite character and win some awesome prizes, all while supporting the UN Refugee Agency! Tickets are available in the LVR library as well as at Otter Books. 8$ for students and 10$ for adults.
5. Junior the Elf is making an Appearance next week! Prize packs will only be awarded to those who find the elf on the shelf during BREAKs, not during Class time!
6. Grad Transitions students with Ms. Terlingen who are presenting on Tuesday, December 13 are reminded that they must attend at least one meeting with Mr. D. before their presentation. If you have not already attended or if you have any questions, see Mr. D. on Monday. There will be one last meeting Monday at 11:40 in room 105 to answer any last minute questions. Make sure to double-check your presentation time. The list is posted on her door and outside the library.
7. Grads: Please sign up for the Save on foods table GRAD FUNDRAISER which is this Sat Dec 10. The sign- up sheet is on the Grad Bulletin board in the multi-purpose room. 1 hour shifts and 2 grads per shift. Yes this is Grad Trans applicable.
8. Come to the Multi- Purpose room on Monday at lunch and earn grad credits the fun way. Learn how to perform shoulder, neck, and back massages to share with your friends and family. This is an opportunity to learn a meaningful skill and is not to be missed.
9. To all LVR grade 9, 10, 11 Math students! Are you having difficulty in you Math studies? And you want to study smarter or prep for the Exam. Maybe you're just not comfortable with Math and you want to clear up your chaos in the subject. Meet in room 209 at lunchtimes on Wednesday!
10. Junior Boys Basketball team: Please meet with Coach Brown for a brief meeting today after school in the Gym. To hand out the team schedule and some other paper work. PLEASE BE PROMPT!
11. A reminder to everyone that dance intramurals continue today at 11:45 in the gym. Today is Disco themed, come dress up, have fun, and win prizes!