Friday, April 7th
Block rotation: 4321
1. There will be an Archery Club session today after school. There will be a $2 drop in fee if you want to come.
2. Attention All Grads, families and friends of the 2017 graduating class please attend this informational meeting regarding the latest news for your LVR Grad 2017 function on Aril 12th at 7:00 in the multipurpose room.
3. Ms. Kroker's AP 12 Literature students: are you worried? Feel like you don't remember anything from first semester? Don't worry, Ms. Kroker has some handouts ready for you. Come to room 311 to pick up some multiple-choice questions. You'll be surprised by how much you remember.
4. If you have any photos of these following lists, please send it to lvryearbook at gmail dot com; Debate club, Field hockey, Cross-country, French Immersion.
5. Attention all Grads: The committee sign up sheets posted in the multi purpose are for you to get involved in PLANNING only. You are not expected to do any work or set up on grad weekend.
6. Purdy's orders are available to pick up in the office.
7. The Rose Garden Summer Cafe, located in Lakeside Park, will be opening for the 2017 summer season in early May. They are looking for enthusiastic, honest, reliable, capable, and energetic employees who want to join their team! Please send your resume and cover letters to the email found on the website stating why you want to work at The Rose Garden Cafe, along with your experience and skill sets to: Rod and Jill Shouldice at rose garden cafe at icloud dot com. Food safe is a requirement.
8. The medical practitioner will be returning on Thursday, April 13th from 10:45 to 12:15. If you would like an appointment please see Robin in the counselling area.
9. Kris Witt, from the Primary Perennials farm, is looking for young people who love plants to come help out from 4-6 on Saturdays and Sundays. There is a possibility of more work on weekdays in July and August. Prior garden experience is required. Contact Kris at 250-352-3317.
10. Any students interested in Track and Field should see Mr. Roch in room 209 for practice details.