Monday, April 3rd
Block rotation: 4321
1. Kris Witt, from the Primary Perennials farm, is looking for young people who love plants to come help out from 4-6 on Saturdays and Sundays. There is a possibility of more work on weekdays in July and August. Prior garden experience is required. Contact Kris at 250-352-3317.
2. Grad Transitions French Immersion students, All students in this course must see Madame Robertson this week. Best times would be during morning flex on Wednesday or Thursday.
3. There is a dance workshop with the incredible Shay Keubler, happening this Thursday April 6th in the theatre from 12:25-1:30. This masterclass is sponsored by the Capitol theatre and is open to all dancers. If you are interested you must get a permission form from Ms. MacMillan and get it filled out. There are 20 spaces left! First come first served. This is a workshop not to be missed.
4. 3-D Printing at the library! All teens welcome to attend a demonstration. Thursday, April 6th, 3:30-4:30pm. No registration - just drop in. Free!
5. David Hatfield, a Vancouver based leadership consultant, who facilitates trans-formative experiential education, is working with schools in Nelson this first week of April. At LVR he is doing a session with: The Girls' Rugby team today from 3:30 to 5:00 in the library before practice. Also with the Senior Boys' Rugby team tomorrow afternoon in blocks 2/1 at 12:30pm in the multipurpose room. The LVR Boys' Leadership Group will have a meeting tomorrow as well at 3:30 pm in the library. And finally, All Grade 9 Boys will be divided into a morning and afternoon group on Thursday in the multipurpose room.
6. Auditions for the Capitol Theatre's Summer Youth Program! are on Monday, April 10th. This summer's production is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Please contact Eva at the Capitol Box Office for more info or to book an audition time 250-352-6363.